Saturday, August 30, 2008

HELLO!

Well, we finally decided to get a blogspot. I was begining to feel like a weird stalker because I love to look at other people's blogs but didn't have my own. But the main reason? We are PREGNANT! We are so happy and this is a fun way to share this exciting time in our lives. We are 13 weeks along and due in mid March. We don't have any pics to share yet because my belly isn't cute yet-I just look bloated. I have been pretty sick but I know that better times are just around the corner! (hopefully) We plan to find out what the baby is. We would love a boy (Jaden's family doesn't have any boys so the pressure is on) but really-we just want a healthy baby.

So, thanks for sharing this time with us! There will be more posts to come. Also, I'm not sure how all of you other bloggers have made your blogs so cute, but I am willing to take any tips.

7 comments:

b said...

Wesley and I are so excited for you! We're going to add a link on our blog to yours! We hope you get feeling better! Congrats to you both!

Hooker Family said...

Just so excited!!! Amy had told me a few weeks ago and I havent seen or talked to you since then. I am so excited for y'all!!!! Congrats! It will be so much fun!!! We need to get together soon!

Three Guys & a Gal said...

Congrats!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Reese Family said...

Congratulations! I don't know if you remember me, but I helped throw Jennie's baby shower in Fort Worth. Anyway, email me at denise.reese@yahoo.com if you want to check out my blog. (It's private)
Can't wait to hear your upcoming baby news!

Meg said...

Hey Berkeley! I heard that you expecting! I'm so happy for you and Jaden! Can't wait to read about it all and I'm glad you are blogging.

No, I have not always been a runner...I actually hated running before I started. It's slowly growing on me ;)

Thomas and Jamie said...

YEA Berkeley!! Jennie told me that you were pregnant when she was in town and I am SOO happy for you! The yuckies will hopefully go away soon and then, it's all gravy (okay, not ALL gravy) from there! We'll be following along with you guys and I can't wait to hear the exciting updates!!

missa said...

Hey Berks...
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond...CONGRATS! I am sooo happy for you and Jaden!!! Hopefully by now you are feeling better and are starting to get a bump to show off. Much love!