Sunday, September 14, 2008

We got another sonogram (thank you aunt Shauna, we love you). We were trying to see the sex but the baby was being modest. It was having a great time-jumping and moving all around in there. It looked like so much fun. It was sooo cute. We already love the little tike so much! We just can't wait to call the baby "he" or "she" instead of "it". We are trying to figure out how to get the sono pics on the computer. But for now, we will give you the view from the outside. Ladies and gentlemen......the baby bump.




8 comments:

missa said...

yeah for the bump! :) hope you, jaden and the jumping bean have a great week!

Thomas and Jamie said...

YEA!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!! Yes, being able to call it "he" or "she" is awesome!!

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Found your blog through Julia's; Congrats on your new addition. I am so excited for you both. Your baby bump looks better than my junk food bump! Looks like God has truly blessed you both with each other and a precious baby; deservedly so! By the way, I vote boy!
Love ya,
Donna Gore

b said...

And what a beautiful "bump" it is! Hope you are feeling better, glad the little one is all over the place!

Julia Soler said...

I love the the baby bump so much! very cute!

Vicki said...

Hey Berkeley, if you have girl are you going to make her wear big bows in her hair and matching socks? Ha! Congrats to you and Jaden. I hope it's girl, of course.
Love,
Vicki Tipton

Foster's Journey said...

Berkeley,
Your little bump is too cute, I am so excited for you and Jaden. that is one lucky baby, he/she is going to have wonderful parents. I think you are going to have a boy. We will see if my prediction is correct :) love you and congrats!
Ashley

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

Melissa,
thanks for the comment about callie! I think she is the cutest thing ever! I try not to talk about her too much for fear of sounding like the cat lady. But, I love love love that cat. Your comment made my day!