Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bad Blogger

I know, I know - I'm a bad blogger! I wish I could say that we have been so busy that I haven't had time to write, but it would be a lie. I wish I could say that we just haven't had any news to share...but again, lie. In fact, we have big news. Big, big news. I was kind of waiting until I could scan in the sono pics but I have never gotten around to it so you will just have to take my word for it without any pics.

It is a GIRL!

I know we had said we kinda wanted a boy but now we couldn't be happier that we are having a baby girl. She is already a charmer. She was moving and posing for the camera last time we had a sono. It was so cute! After much deliberation, we have decided on a first name - Mia. We think it is so sweet. But this is where we need your help. We cannot decide on a middle name! We are open for ANY sugestions. We've got nothing!

I promise to be a better blogger. Thanks for your help!

11 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Mia Claire was the first thing that came to mind.
Mia Jane
Mia Blythe
Mia Brynn (is that how you spell it)
I'll keep thinking. I love naming babies that aren't mind ;)

Thomas and Jamie said...

YEA BERKELEY!! HMMMM...I can see it now, Mia and Malachi...yep, has a nice ring to it!! haha

Truthfully, I am very excited for you and I can't wait to meet her!

b said...

Mia Bree
Mia Jaden
Mia Jo
And I love Mia Claire by the Ingram Gang. We're so happy for you both!

Sarah said...

YAY! A girl!
I really love Mia Claire--great suggestion, Ashley. I also like Mia Grace, but I think I just love the name Grace...obviously since that is Saylor's middle name! But I will keep thinking! Hope you are feeling GREAT!

missa said...

hey berks...for what it is worth...
Mia Belle (my beautiful)
Mia Kaye
Lily Mia or Mia Lily
Mia Michelle

ok--i could do this all night...glad to hear everything is going well!

missa said...

PS...squeeze Callie for me :) she is too cute for her own good.

Thomas and Jamie said...

I like Mia Claire also! Great job Ingram gang!!

Three Guys & a Gal said...

Congrats on your baby girl!! We are having another boy! Could we maybe arrange a marriage??? Mia is such a sweet name, I like Mia Jade or Mia Reeves, I always wanted to use my maiden name for a middle name but now it is part of my last name so it would never work! Congrats again!!

Heath and Jenn said...

Berkeley--I am so glad you found us! Congrats on the baby--being a mother is amazing. I will be following along--let us know how you are doing!

The Wilsons said...

Hey Berkley! Its Sarah, and I found you through Ashley. Congrats on having a girl, and GREAT choice on a name! We obviously love that name as well! :) I do love the names Mia Claire, and Mia Bella. So great to see you on this!

Hooker Family said...

YAY!! Congrats!!!