Sunday, January 18, 2009

Getting close!

We finally made a decision on a middle name! We appreciated every one's input, y'all had some great suggestions. I really liked Clair but it reminded Jaden of "The Breakfast Club". lol. So we decided to go with......Brynne. Brynne is my middle name and I have aways loved it. So, Mia Brynne it is. We are getting so excited to meet her. We have been very busy getting ready- steam cleaning our carpets, moving furniture, ordering bedding. Our bedding should come in this week so Jaden will get to paint! So much to do , so little time. Here is a new pic of my belly. Well, kinda new, it was at 29 weeks (those are the numbers I am holding up). Now I am 32 weeks!

8 comments:

Julia Soler said...

Very cute baby belly!!! ...and I love the name yall have picked out, absolutely adorable! Hope you are feeling good and going great!

missa said...

almost done! hope things are going well. sounds like you guys are nesting...lol. it was great to see you over Christmas. i can't wait to meet happy Mia soon!

Sarah said...

Love Mia Brynne! And you look so cute!

Thomas and Jamie said...

YEA for Mia Brynne!! Berkeley, you look wonderful and I can't wait for you to be a part of the "new mommies club!"

b said...

Love the name and you look fantastic! Can't wait to see pictures of her room!

Meg said...

Love the name, Mia Brynne!! Can't believe you are 32 weeks!!!! Keep the belly pics coming... you look soo cute!

Sam and Mandy said...

You're getting close! Cute belly pic; keep 'em coming!

b said...

Your shower was so fun! You look great!