Saturday, March 14, 2009

Still here

I know I have been horrible about posting lately. We have been very busy getting everything ready for Miss Mia. We had 2 great showers and got some wonderful things. I thinks we are finally ready (as ready as we will ever be). Now we wait. We found out 2 weeks ago that I was dilated to a 2. Last week we found out that I was a 3 and 60% effaced. That is when "operation Mia evacuation" began. We are so anxious to meet her! We started walking almost every day. I have been taking long hot baths every day and eating lots of spicy food. I will spare you all of the other stuff that we have done to try to send me into labor, but let me assure you-we have pretty much tried EVERYTHING. She must be pretty cozy in there because she does not seem to want to come out. My actual due date is Tues (17th). I have a Dr's appointment that day and if I am still pregnant, we will pick a day to induce. I have been having contractions every 15 min for the last 2 days so hopefully it wont come to that. Please pray that all goes well and that Mia is happy and healthy. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Maile said...

Berkeley-
I just found your blog through Ashley's and wanted to tell you congrats and good luck. It sounds like you will be meeting Mia very soon. I am so happy for you and I know you are so anxious to finally meet and hold her. I'll be praying for you a safe delivery!

b said...

Hooray! We'll be praying for you. A St. Patrick's baby would be so fun. Hopefully you'll "pop" by then!

missa said...

LOL! Happy evacuating! I will send positive "get out of there baby Mia" vibes your way. St. Patty's day is fun...of course my mom's b-day is the 20th...and that is the first day of spring. Just a thought :) GOOD LUCK!