Wednesday, March 18, 2009

UGH...

Well, it is March 18th and I am 40weeks and one day pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I have loved being pregnant (after i quit being sick). But we are just so excited to meet Mia. We have scheduled my induction for Monday(23rd). That seems like forever away! My doctor told us yesterday that she doesn't think that there is any way I will make it until this Friday. I hope not. We would really rather not be induced if we can help it, and aunt Jennie is coming to town this weekend and I really want Mia to meet her! So..."operation Mia evacuation" continues. I guess Mia, like her mommy, likes to be fashionably late!

7 comments:

My Family said...

I'm so glad I found your blog, you've come a long way since I saw you in Kids Space. I hope you enjoy your little girl, how exciting! I know she will be so beautiful!

Sarah said...

Cant wait to see pictures of that sweet baby girl! Enjoy your last few days of waddling! :)

Three Guys & a Gal said...

Good luck!!!! Can't wait to see pics of her!!

missa said...

have you tried all the old wives' tale stuff...castor oil, scrubbing the floor, etc? Mia is warm and cozy and appears to be in no hurry to make her grand entrance! I am coming home this weekend too...so encourage her to get the heck out! LOL!

Julia Soler said...

Yay I'm excited for you! Get sleep while you can girl! I'm sooo tired, it's hard getting used to waking up every couple hours, even after already doing it twice before, lol. I can't wait to see pictures of Mia! I'll keep you in my prayers on your big day...best wishes!

Ingram Gang said...

I think 3/19/09 sounds good. I like to keep all of my odds and evens together. Noah was born on all evens...4/16/06 and Kayt all odds....9/25/07. It's this weird problem that I have :)

Come on baby Mia!

Sam and Mandy said...

I can't wait to see pictures of her...hang in there!