Monday, June 15, 2009

12 weeks!

Mia is 12 weeks old! We got her 3 month pics and they are soo cute! We are doing a re-shoot because she got kinda upset so we didn't get just a ton of pics. I can stare at her for hours. Sometimes I still can't believe that I am her Mommy and she is my daughter. She is definitely going to be a talker (I wonder where she gets that from?) She talks all the time! It is so adorable.

UPDATE: My last post I was really stressing about the bottle. Well, I worked one full day and Mia stayed with Daddy and....she took the bottle all day! We now try to give her one a day to keep her used to it. She still isn't crazy about it but she does it. Thank goodness! (Thanks Sarah for the tips.)

Pics by Carol Mckinney. www.photosbycarolmckinney.com





6 comments:

Sturgy Fam said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos! Mia is so precious & I like your hair a lot. I might have to get mine cut that way after I have Parker.

missa said...

She is tooooooo beautiful Berks! I like the fussy one! CUTE! I can't wait to meet her! How's being back at work some going?

Ingram Gang said...

They turned out so cute! And I love your hair!!!

b said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! SOOOOOOO CUTE!

Sarah said...

I love your hair, too! What a beautiful baby you have!!
And Im so glad that she is tolerating the bottle. It will get better and better!

Hooker Family said...

Your little Mia is precious! you look so good and y'all both look and sound like y'all are adjusting to be parents! :) Hope to see y'all soon.