Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tagged



I got tagged by Sarah to write 7 things about me that no one knows and then tag 5 other people to do the same. Thanks Sarah!

1. I'm a cowgirl. Yes that is right, a cowgirl. Not by birth but by marriage. I fell for a very hot rodeo cowboy! We have a beautiful home on 2 acres (thank goodness for riding lawn mowers). We have a horse. I ride him and help feed him. I have even been know to show up at work with hay in my hair. oops!

2. I LOVE my cat. Probably too much. She was abandon as a kitten and was the runt so she was very small (still is). I had to bottle feed her for 3 weeks. She thinks I am her mommy and I am! She lays on me like a baby. It is so sweet. I have enough love in my heart for both my babies.

3.I'm not really that "wife-y". I try to be. I would love to keep a perfect home and cook big meals. I will go through spells where I figure out what I'm going to cook all week and go to the store to buy all the stuff. But most of the time Jaden and I end up standing in the kitchen about 6:30pm staring into the fridge trying to figure out what I can cook. Or, Jaden has to run to the store in the middle of me cooking because I am missing a key ingredient (which is not easy when you live in the country). Does anyone else have this problem?

4.I love to pick at things. Zits, hair, whatever! Gross I know! I long for Jaden to get a Zit or an ingrown hair so I can pick at it. Mia has a couple little white heads on her face and I have to hold myself back!

This is hard!

5. I watch some really embarrassing shows. Jaden works a month of days and a month of evenings. So, when he is on evenings (esp. before Mia) I got really board. I'm hooked on things like "The Hills" (OMG I can't believe Heidi married Spencer), "Real Housewives of New York/OC/Atlanta", Real World/Road Rules Challenges, "Dancing with the Stars", American Idol. The list goes on. Get a life? I know.

6. I like opposites. I just recently figured this out. My husband and I are opposites. He is very quiet (at least in a crowd) and I am, well....not. My best friend (Jenny) is also very quiet and reserved. What is funny is that she and Jaden are alot alike and me and Jordan (her hubby) are alot alike! Funny huh.

7. I have broken 2 bones in my body. A very small one, my nose. And the biggest one, my femur. I broke my femur when I was 7. My brother dared me to get on my grandmother's roof. I never back down from a dare. I had 2 surgeries. I was in traction for 6 weeks and a full body cast (arm pits to toes) for 3 months. The doctor said it was a miracle that I didn't walk with a limp!

OK, now I tag- Jordan, Melissa, Mandy, Elizabeth, Ashley B

1 comment:

missa said...

of course we can have a sisters and friend weekend! we all love you Berks...hope things are going well with the kitty, hubby, and baby :)